1. Bolsos Weekender Bag by Pikolinos, $315
Don’t fret! There’s still plenty of time for weekend getaways, and if you don’t make it out to the Hamptons this time around, this leather bag will carry over to fall and might just work for that ski trip you’re dreaming up.
2. Resort Short by Charlie By MZ, $95
The black cherry color and polka-dot print is on-trend, and the low-rise cut will show off the beach bod you earned from all those burpees.
3. Activated Sun Protector Water-Light Lotion for Face & Body by Kiehl’s, $29
Nothing is worse than greasy sunscreen, but this lightweight lotion from Kiehl’s offers full-coverage for face and body without the unnecessary slimy feel.
4. The Gotham Woven Sneaker by Noah Waxman, $450
The basketweave texture of this shoe offers a breathable quality for those warmer days, but the tan color, coined “Luggage” by Noah Waxman, will work with those fall outfits as well.
5. Signature Jagger Necklace by Perepaix, $1725
This sterling silver and Swarovski crystal necklace looks great resting on your chiseled summer body. Wear it with a v-neck or unbutton your shirt a little extra.
6. Tortoise Wayfarer Ray-Ban Sunglasses, $180
Let’s be honest, Ray-Bans are great for any season, but this classic shape in the tortoise shell goes well on any face any time—you just might need them more during the summer.
7. Dude No. 1 Beard Oil by MCMC Fragrances, $65
You don’t have to live in Brooklyn to know that beards are in, but keeping them moisturized and manicured can be a challenge. This product from MCMC Fragrances is lightweight for the summer, and will keep your facial hair tamed and spelling good.
8. Blue Double Breasted Suit by Stephen F, Price by request
The double-breasted cut is on trend and a blue suit will never go out of style. Flaunt this look at a summer wedding, and then wear it again at that fall fundraiser event you’ve been looking forward to.